To save dolphins, we need to reduce the dangers which dolphins face every day caused by human activities like:
1. Pollution of the oceans which cause the death of dolphins when they ingest garbage confusing it with prey.
2. Sound pollution that confuses cetaceans and some think it is the cause of numerous strandings.
3. Bycatch or accidental deaths in fishing nets when trying to catch another species like tuna.
4. Killing for commercial purposes in countries like Japan, Iceland, and Norway.
5. Global warming that reduces the availability or changes the behavior of prey and therefore dolphins.
Additionally, the most important activity that can be done to rescue dolphins is informing people about the threats that dolphins face so everybody can help to save them.